- Never try smoking.
- Never ignore parents for others. Parents come first.
- Never try borrowing money.
- Never let anyone control your life. Be independent. Be yourself.
- Never avoid your health.
- Never speak if not needed. Speak only if it adds value to the conversation.
- Never ignore your family or friends because of your work.
- Never spend more than you earn.
- Never be too judgmental.
- Never forget those who have helped you in times of hardship.
- Never say Never.
- Never ever say ”I quit”.
- Never be materialistic.
- Never deny a fact.
- Never get into an argument with rational people.
- Never deny taking risk to do something new.
- Never deny being grateful and thankful for what you have.
I love to write,anything that I am thinking of.Any ideas that comes to my mind,it feels like I need to write it.Thats what I call "urgency inside me".Because once that I forgot it,I am not able to remember it.So I need to write it. #TheTwistedIdeas
Huwebes, Hunyo 8, 2017
What should you never try in life?
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Things You Learn From Being Raised By A Strong Mother
Love scares people
Love is patient, love is kind, and most of all, love scares people. It's silly, but if you say "I love you," and your partner...
-
You learn the value of independence. You don’t need a man to save you or anyone to take care of you, you learn by example that you are capa...
-
I'm a 22 year old and I've started to find my life miserable because of this habit of wondering and getting so lost in my worlds a...
-
Hearing someone say that they’re scared of heights, or of confined spaces is common place enough. When you hear someone say that they’re ph...
-
P lease don't judge me,I am an aspiring writer that will try to inspire others. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happine...
-
The man who lied about his son dying. "I had another man tell me his child was dead so they wouldn't have to continue payi...
-
I miss you everyday.I miss you all the time even if I do get to see you pretty often. It seems like I miss you more and more the older...
-
Wearing jacket,thick jacket even though its hot.They always have this vape and cigarettes They answer your question politely, with yes sir,...
-
Read a lot of books on one topic - I know bloggers are really trying now and some online courses are really superb but nothing comes close...
-
What should you never try in life? Never try smoking. Never ignore parents for others. Parents come first. Never try ...
-
When I find myself stuck in the wrong story, I still try to make things work with the people I’m surrounded with. I still try to close the...




Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento