Martes, Mayo 30, 2017

Blogger's Post

Please don't judge me,I am an aspiring writer that will try to inspire others.

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

This is actually the first time that I'll be writing a blog.I don't know what will gonna happen next.If I'll be successful or not.Who knows?All I know is that I am happy doing this thing. "Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

One thing is for sure.I am happy so I am successful.I'll be posting my "hugots" and stories moving forward.
Thanks in advance for following me! =)


You can add me on Facebook. Just search Gene Tootz 

=)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Things You Learn From Being Raised By A Strong Mother

Love scares people

Love is patient, love is kind, and most of all, love scares people. It's silly, but if you say "I love you," and your partner...